Buying land on the outskirts of a big city and waiting until residential developers make it appreciate in value is a common practise worldwide. This strategy requires a lot of patience and knowledge. Since Capital requirements are huge, it is only practised by individuals with a lot of money.
How will we do this for you?
Match Ventures determines product prices, identifies potential land opportunities ensuring that these investments have a potential to offer sound returns to our clients. We know and understand several factors influence land value dynamics. Knowledge of intended location of the investment and understanding of land value curve performance of this region is vital to maintaining this intricate balance – running a successful business model with a whole lot of happy and fulfilled customers.
2. Competitive Price:
We buy bulk and sell reasonably cheap.
3. Ready Clean Titles:
We only deal with land that has titles. In the event of proposed subdivisions our clients are notified and provided with a time frame when the individual titles are expected to be released.
4. Flexible Payment Plan:
We have land sale innovations that make land affordable to most Kenyans.
5. Low Risk Venture:
The buyer has a choice whether to exercise the right to purchase the parcel of land hence compelling the seller to sell. In most instances, buyers can simply walk away from the deal at any time. Whether you are a very aggressive investor seeking higher returns or a conservative investor seeking to safe guard your investments, Land Banking Kenya Options has products that match your risk profile. We have complied several definitions of different risk profiles to help you identify your situation.
- Very Aggressive: Pursuit of high investment returns is priority to Security of capital. You engage growth assets and you are happy to accept the risks involved.
- Aggressive: You are biased towards high growth potential investments. You are willing to accept higher performance fluctuations in return for potentially higher long term capital growth.
- Assertive (Growth): You are mostly interested in maximizing long term capital growth. You are Happy to take calculated risks in order to maximize long term capital growth. You don’t want to make unbalanced investment decisions.
- Balanced: You prefer to balance between capital growth and capital security. You can accept short term risks in order to gain longer term capital growth.
- Conservative: You do not wish to take any investment risk. You want to safeguard your investment. You are willing to forego higher returns.
Why is Land Banking using this innovative product – Land Banking Kenya Option a good investment strategy?
- Land appreciates in value.
- No risk of depreciation – worst case scenario is slow appreciation over time.
- Less work – no need to manage tenants, manage associated land holding costs.
- We add Value to Land – We obtain property development approvals adding substantial value to undeveloped land.
- Opportunity to ride the Land Value Curve all the way up – Our Subdivisions are determined by market cycles so that buyers get these sites at a good price riding the wave up ensuring buyers get instant equity after exercising their options. We know our land value curves well, we know our timing well and hence we have mastered our entry and exit points.
- Buyers can assign/transfer the deposit payment at a higher price to whoever they want.
- Buyers can simply walk away from the deal should their financial circumstances change.
- Buyers control the property at a cost of a fraction of the property’s value.